« This slow cooker meatloaf is lower in fat and cholesterol because you use 1/2 ground round and 1/2 ground turkey breast. This meatloaf will be moist, but not as greasy as other recipes for a slow cooker. May have some for leftovers, too! »
- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 pounds ground round beef
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 3/4 cup unseasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons ketchup, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Prep : 15 m Cook : 7 h Ready In : 7 h 15 m
- Grease a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine ground round and turkey in a bowl; mix until fully combined. Stir in bread crumbs, soup mix, parsley flakes, black pepper, and garlic powder. Add eggs, 1/4 cup ketchup, and mustard; mix well. Form meat mixture into a loaf. Place in the slow cooker. Cook on High until no longer pink in the center, about 6 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Mix 3 tablespoons ketchup and brown sugar together in a small bowl to make the glaze. Spread over the meatloaf; continue cooking until glaze is set, about 1 hour more.
Source : allrecipes.com