“This is hamburgers, onions, covered with a layer of fodder, creamy mushroom soup and grated cheddar cheese. So picky eaters love!”
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 onion, sliced
- pepper and salt to taste
- 1/2 (32 oz ) package tater tots
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large frying pan over medium-high temperature, brown the hamburger with the onions. Drain extra fat, and season with pepper and salt to taste.
- Spread the beef mixture evenly over the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish. Tater tots evenly over beef layer. In a small bowl, stir the soup in the milk until it pours over the tomato and beef layers. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake in oven for 30 to forty minutes, until cheese is bubbly and slightly brown.